1/12/11
I got a 2nd interview. It's been over a month since my last, but I have been kept hanging by the occasional e-mail telling me that 'soon' they will get back to me. We talked over the phone on a conference line. They asked me some hypothetical H.R. questions for about ten minutes, then they said to hold on. I waited on the line for about 3 minutes, then Chris said “Welcome to Cirque”! I was calmly thankful, and politely said my goodbyes.
I hung up the phone and sat back in my chair and took a deep breath. I keep my excitement in check till I called Kelley and told her the news. Deep down I was excited, but I was also realistic about the change this would bring to the family, so I kept my cool. Next step, lab tests for drugs.
No comments:
Post a Comment